Choosing a qualified home inspector is an important process in the due diligence of purchasing a home.
Here is a list of home inspectors that are highly qualified and come with lots of recommendations from clients. These are just suggestions and many more can be found online or in the yellow pages. Choosing an inspector is important and make sure to choose an inspector that is properly licenced.
Shawn Anderson (The Inspectors)
NHI 0641 BPCPA 57171
Wayne DeJong (Pillar to Post)
Tom Munro (Munro Home Inspections)
- Certified Home Inspector – CHI
- Certified Commercial Inspector – CCI
- Certified Mold Inspector – CMI
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act – AHERA
- Registered Reserve Fund Analyst – RRFA(L)
- Licensed by the BC Consumer Protection Plan #58385
- Certified by the Applied Science Technician & Trades of British Columbia – ASTTBC-PI
Michael Zegarra, AHI (Zegarra Home Inspections)