What happened in September 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– Record-breaking month, more sales this September than any September on record
– 55% more sales than last September, 45% more compared to the 10-year average
– 2.5% fewer listings, pushing prices up
– Benchmark Price is up 6% from last year to $1,410,000.
– Detached market up just under 8%
– Townhome market up just under 6%
– Condo market up 4.5%
- August 2022: New listings, housing starts flirt with record lows in August
- July 2022: Homebuyers, investors take advantage in this market
- June 2022: Buyer’s emerging with a market advantage
- May 2022 : Faith Trumps Fear in This Market Cycle
- April 2022: Welcome back to a balanced market. Don’t be afraid.
- March 2022: This housing cycle is ending. What’s next?
- February 2022: February signals March will come in like a lion
- Mid-February 2022: Wait, are those listings we see?
- January 2022: So you need to buy a home. Now is a good time to do so.
- December 2021: Brace for an interesting year in the housing market